cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media put me on default for 26 pounds for which I was never notified.

Lovekesh
Joining in

Virgin Media is such a careless internet provider. while moving out of the property I called for a disconnection request with VM as VM was not available at my new address. everything was set up via direct debit. for whatever reason, they never debited the last payment from my account. They never sent any full and final settlement email or notification, and I was never ever notified by any medium phone call, email, mail, or anything. And today my mortgage application got denied because of this carelessness from virgin media that they put me on default for their own carelessness. Please help me 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Lovekesh,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I am sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing after you left us, we should have taken your final bill and you should have been notified in the way that you would for any of your bills from us.

Have you been able to speak to the team over the phone to get this looked or was the forum your first port of call? If you have spoken to them, what have you been advised so far?

Regards,

Steven_L