Menu
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media keeps cutting off my calls OFF ! Help me fix my BB issue.

Its 12th Nov 2020. Broadband has been faulty all week. I have tried several times to get through late afternoon to get through, to no avail. I have taken the day off work to phone them, been trying to get through since 9:30 this morning. Its now almost 12pm and not got through as of yet. Been cut off after 1 hour then I call again. I have to sort this out as I have a daughter who is Autistic and is severely struggling without the internet for homework school etc. She suffers from anxiety and pulls her hair out and we are trying to help her, this is setting her off again. I have my eldest who is doing his masters degree and is struggling. thank you VIrgin media . Please someone I need to get this issue fixed. Pandemic or not ppl are relying on BB more than ever

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls to customer services keep cutting off

Its 12th Nov 2020. Broadband has been faulty all week. I have tried several times to get through late afternoon to get through, to no avail. I have taken the day off work to phone them, been trying to get through since 9:30 this morning. Its now almost 12pm and not got through as of yet. Been cut off after 1 hour then I call again. I have to sort this out as I have a daughter who is Autistic and is severely struggling without the internet for homework school etc. She suffers from anxiety and pulls her hair out and we are trying to help her, this is setting her off again. I have my eldest who is doing his masters degree and is struggling. thank you VIrgin media . Please someone I need to get this issue fixed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Calls to customer services keep cutting off

Hi VMEDIA_AREcrap,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with you connection and haven't been able tp speak to us.

I have tried to check things our end however I was unable to locate your account.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos