cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media damaged my property

james1231
Joining in

Hi my neighbours have had Virgin media installed and the installers have drilled a hole through my front garden wall to run the cable through causing damage to the brickwork They have then run the cable through my garden the full length of my fence in some plastic sheathing  on the surface I wasn't in at the time and they had no permission to do it They have trespassed and caused wilful damage to my property I have rang virgin numerous times and they keep cutting me off The incident happened on 2.2.23 How do i put in a claim for compensation for the damage and inconvenience caused and to get it removed from my property Regards James 

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@james1231 wrote:

Hi my neighbours have had Virgin media installed and the installers have drilled a hole through my front garden wall to run the cable through causing damage to the brickwork They have then run the cable through my garden the full length of my fence in some plastic sheathing  on the surface I wasn't in at the time and they had no permission to do it They have trespassed and caused wilful damage to my property I have rang virgin numerous times and they keep cutting me off The incident happened on 2.2.23 How do i put in a claim for compensation for the damage and inconvenience caused and to get it removed from my property Regards James 

Posting up some photos of the damage is the usual way on here to start the ball rolling. Sometimes action is taken quickly by VM. Other times VM's response is slow.

One of the VM forum team will reply here and will refer the photos on for removal/remedy.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @james1231 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened and I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.