cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media contract issue

Geeee7
Joining in

I am virgin media Customer
June 10th - I upgrade my package to £42 from £27 350mbps > 500mbps + 100gb sim O2 + volt (proof of order sent to my email and contract)

June 13th - no activation for this new deal as said on contract

June 15th- speak to live chat, just for them to let me know this deal is not a thing you  can not be applied. I am frustrated cos virgin were misleading me.

I then spoke to another advisor, and said they will activate for me at the agreed contract price. He goes ahead and upgrade my internet and orders the o2 sim for me.

June 15th evening - I get email saying your next contract is £56, bare in mind this is for virgin only for the internet + another £15 for the sim.

So from £42 as agreed on contract it jumps to £71 in total, which is frustrating, I did not agree to the price.

so I then speak to advisor to cancel this new contract and put back to £27 contract, they said we can not do that. 
Which is ridiculous cos, virgin media is currently breaching my contract, by give false prices, and not allowing me to cancel, within 14 days of the new contract. This is by far the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. 

A official complaint has been mad!

I am now expecting a call or email from virgin 

virgin media if you are looking at this 

C-180623260 This is the complaint reference

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Geeee7 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue and thank you again for posting. 

I understand that this has been very stressful and I would be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message and see if we can get this resolved. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.