Menu
Nav_02
Joining in
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media complaints!

I signed up to the oomph deal back in November. I didn’t receive the data sim or the contract via post but I did receive the email contract confirming my purchase. Since then I have put in 4 letters, called the contact centre several times and been spoken to rudely and disconnected, web chatted to advisors who have no interest and said can’t help, and received a email saying I’m no longer eligible for the oomph deal and downgraded randomly. I when recieved 3 letters all stating up to 28 days and nothing has been done. This is my first proper contract as my parents thought it would be good my credit history and pick up more responsibilities. But Virgin media have been poor with their customer service and are not responded accordingly. Can anyone help on my next steps please? 

0 Kudos
spgray
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media complaints!

what next step do you want to take?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nav_02 and welcome to our Community Forum. I'm sorry for the experience you've had so far but may I ask whether the letters stating 28 days are following a complaint that you may have raised? It can take our Complaints Team up to 28 days to fully investigate the issues and get back to you and you will be notified by your preferred contact mode of any correspondence.

If you're on the Oomph package, you should receive the corresponding Oomph SIM, can you clarify what the agents said when you spoke to them?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Nav_02
Joining in
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi, the letters are starting it will take up to 28 days etc. All three letters receive say the same thing and never come dated. The agents have said nothing of interest, they either provide really bad customer service or drop the call. As stated its been long enough and still waiting, on top of that my package has been downgraded without my consent. Not happy!

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Nav_02 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I can take a look into this for you, I am going to pop you over a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hoping someone from VM picks this up, I have spent hours hanging on the phone and then get through to Mr Unhelpful.

Last Monday after eventually getting through to Virgin my Virgin package was upgraded (I called to cancel the contract) its now Thursday and I still haven't received the new services, eventually got through to Mr Unhelpful today (over an hour waiting on the phone) to be told there was an outage in my area and he cant do anything. I explained to him I was looking at the service status on line and it stated no known issues and that all my services (apart from the new upgrades) were working, Mr Unhelpful said he couldn't help. I asked to escalate the complaint and was left on hold for 10mins before I hung up. I've tried to raise a complaint online and keep getting an error message after sending, must be due to overload

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @bwac2014

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your upgrade. Are you able to confirm the upgrades you have requested? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak the new services I was offered are sky sports HD, sky cinema, kids tv, and M350 BB. I have just spent 2 hours on the phone this morning and spoke to 3 different departments and I’m still not set up I am just going round in circles. I would rather just cancel my Virgin contract and go over to BT which is what I wanted to do in the first place. BTW I currently pay for M150 and get on average 50 mbps 

0 Kudos
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

E018BD8E-9067-4226-B4AF-5B9FA062602A.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

If you wish to cancel your contract that isn't something we are able to do from here. 

However if you wish for us to take a look into where things are up to with your order then please do let me know and ill do my best to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos