cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app still showing we’re setting things up

Galv
Joining in

Hi, 

virgin media app shows setting things up and the installation was done a week ago. I have noticed though that the account number on my profile is correct but if I select account settings then the account number is different? Any ideas

10 REPLIES 10

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Galv thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Have you recently moved addresses with Virgin Media or have you left us in the past and re-signed up?

Usually, these are the two things that make a new account number - can you advise please if you are simply selecting Sign In, or have you registered for the first time since re-joining/moving houses?
Many thanks

Tom_W

So basically I joined up as a new customer ready for install then we had a problem with tenant not being out in time so we had to cancel the install. Within days I rang back up to reorder and is now installed. I think this is where the problem lies. 

…….and I am just signing in as when registering it says email already in use 

Hi @Galv thanks for your reply - understood.

I think that the short timescale between the two account numbers is what's confused the system here, let's see if I can get things sorted for you.

Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Still not sorted. Have you just forgot? 

Hi @Galv 

I can see you have been in a PM with Tom, are you able to pop back to him so he can continue to look into this with you? 

Hi, apparently still no fix. We are nearly two months on and still not sorted. I can’t use virgin to go app or change anything to my account if required. How can an account not be linked correctly it’s schoolboy stuff 

Hi @Galv,

As my other colleague advised in our last post to you here, if we've reached out to you about this via private message and you need further assistance, please respond to the last private message received about this and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have, twice actually but still no joy hence why I’m writing back in here. Thanks