Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media account

I've been a customer for under 12 months and I've been unable to register a customer account on the app or website. Each time I enter the details on the registration page and press okay the same page just reloads so I can't get past this stage. 

Can anyone help?

I've tried using their texting service to sort this but that is beyond frustrating.

Thanks

Lauren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media account

Hi Ljenks,

Thanks for posting on our community page. How frustrating this must be for you, that you have been unable to register for a Virgin Media online account since you have been with us.

Can we ask if you have tried a different browser or device to register? If so are you still having the same issue?

You can try the link here  to see if this lets you register your account.

If you're still having difficulties after trying the above please come back to us for further help.

Kind regards Jodi

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for for getting back to me. I’ve tried registering from my phone, iPad and a laptop on both Crome and internet explorer, no luck yet.

i managed to get through to someone on the text service who tried to register for me and was unable to as well.

Any my help would be appreciated.

Lauren

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any help on this from Virgin? I’m coming to the end of my fixed term contract and want to look at my options which I annoyingly cannot see without registering an account.

I am trying not to call one of your service centres for advice because of current circumstances but if this isn’t sorted I’m going to have to because I’m not paying full price for the current package I have because I don’t use all of it.

i can see from trying to search for a solution that loads of people have trouble with registration for multiple reasons as far back as early 2019 and I think it’s mad that an issue like this hasn’t been completely sorted.

0 Kudos