Menu
Marie8
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media account and email

We're unable to access the virgin media account and email account using the login details.  In addition when I try to reset the password it won't accept the security answer and when I try using the latest bill information as an alternative it doesn't even recognise that - who the hell am I paying the bill too?  Add into that the ongoung issue with virgin go app (since September) I'm at the end of a very short rope. 

Been on the phone 3 times today, close to an hour only to be cut off.  Abysmal customer service. 

Its my mum's account and she tried posting on here, reset her password and the password reset has gone to the email she can't bloody access. 

Can anybody help, if not can you give me the number to cancel as its beyond ridiculous now.

0 Kudos
Marie8
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media account and email

We're unable to access the virgin media account and email account using the login details.  In addition when I try to reset the password it won't accept the security answer and when I try using the latest bill information as an alternative it doesn't even recognise that - who the hell am I paying the bill too?  Add into that the ongoung issue with virgin go app (since September) I'm at the end of a very short rope. 

Been on the phone 3 times today, close to an hour only to be cut off.  Abysmal customer service. 

Its my mum's account and she tried posting on here, reset her password and the password reset has gone to the email she can't bloody access. 

Can anybody help, if not can you give me the number to cancel as its beyond ridiculous now.  

apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media account and email

don't post multi threads about the same problem.

As its your mums accounts VM will not be able to help you regain access. she will need to contact VM
0 Kudos
Marie8
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I wasn't, i realised I'd put it in the wrong place but couldnt delete the other one.

She's an elderly pensioner, she doesn't understand the technical stuff hence me doing it for her. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marie8,

Thanks for your post.

When resetting memorable words on accounts, we can only do this with the account holder I'm afraid.

If your Mother has attempted to post on the Community Forums, please drop the link in a response and we'll be happy to pick this up with her directly

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos