Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin ignoring written requests to cancel

Hi,

I have sent two letters to Virgin to cancel my Broadband and have now moved out of the property and have just been billed again. After spending hours upon hours on the phone to Virgin and failing to get through I cannot believe my requests have been ignored and I am at my wits end with this now. Any ideas on what I can do? I am leaning towards just cancelling the direct debit now. I just want this matter finished, I cannot believe how shockingly poor the customer service has been here, pandemic or no pandemic. I will never be a Virgin Customer again. If anyone else has successfully got a reply or even an acknowledgement of receiving their cancellation I would love some advice.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin ignoring written requests to cancel

Have more than 30 days passed since you gave your notice of cancellation?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, we are over 30 days since I gave notice and also the additional payment that has come out has been taken post the end of the 30 day notice period

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Forum team are best placed to look at this going forward; issue has been flagged to them however be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI jghall, this is something which we would not normally do on the forums but we will take a look and send you a private message. -Chris 

0 Kudos