Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin green box blocking my drive

I too have a green box blocking my drive.

the curb is dropped 

i want it moved into the ground. How do I find the planning permission which was granted for it. I am going to challenge the application 

Why because we are all going to move to plug in hybrids and the box will stop me from charging my car. My wife has epilepsy and we need a car.

virgin is a great company and the broadband is amazing 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin green box blocking my drive

Hello

As planning  permission has already been granted and the box is already in place, then the ability to challenge has been lost, you will need to speak to the council with regards to that.

The green boxes are placed in what is deemed as the service access area, and if you require it to be moved etc, then VM can arrange for a survey to be done at your cost, to allow them to tell you what the costs of moving the box will be, this will be at your cost and seen other posts where this runs into 10's of thousands.

Do you know if your drive has been extended and also how long has the box been there, i.e. was it there when you moved in.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos