Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin fails to pay me back money owed to me

Hello,

I am absolutely fed up and getting nowhere - I severed my account 16 Oct and Virgin has taken money out of my account after this date and now owes me £53.81 (calculated). I have contacted them many times to get this sorted and TODAY have just been given a complaint number ending 33108. I have spent loads of time on the phone that I will never get back and seem not to have achieved anything to date. If this is not resolved, I will log this with the small claims court and inform the CEO of Virgin - Can someone at least sort this out????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin fails to pay me back money owed to me

Hi JayTeaPea,

Welcome to our Community Forum and understand you're waiting for some payment  issue to be resolved. I'm sorry that we haven't to correct the billing yet and I've had a look at your details and can see that a complaint has been opened today following a call with one of our agents.

I'll update the complaint to say that you've contacted us so we can keep everything together on one complaint and it can take between 7 to 28 working days for our Complaint Team to investigate it but they will contact you with a resolution. Please also see this link for more information about our complaints policy.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos