cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin complaints

Spreader
Tuning in
  • Thanks Andrew G, I've contacted ofcom as you said they can't help, they told me to contact CSIS? they couldn't do anything for 28 days, my problem is that I've had nothing from virgin in writing to say that I've cancelled my account. There's plenty on here and in Trust Pilot reviews, they have somewhere the few phone calls I made to their staff when I actually got to speak to someone, the Trust Pilot reviews like the Forum have been answered by their staff. They also have " feedback" from me which they asked for, for which I got a phone call from their complaints dept, I also got an email asking me to fill out a questionnaire on " why I'm leaving virgin media", there's lots of clues for them, but nobody wants to know. I've sent two letters of complaint, first reply was a letter taken of the shelf in reply to complaints, a second letter told me my complaint had been resolved, which was utter nonsense, and my complaint was being closed. I'm absolutely astonished that virgin appear to take no notice of complaints and are incapable of listening to customers.
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be CISAS https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/ 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Spreader,

Thanks for coming back to us. Apologies that you have not had any confirmation that your disconnection order has been placed on your account.

I would be happy to get this confirmed for you, and let you know of the disconnection date. I will pop you over a private message as you will need to pass security on your account so I can confirm these details for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

What about when a customer needs to downgrade like I have done recently and still paying the old amount a month on?

Nothing lasts forever....

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, boogiemoog 🖐

I am sorry you feel this way, I would advise opening your own thread if you wish to expand on this. 
With pricing, we do not negotiate deals from the forums. So I would advise you to call our team on 150/0345 454 1111 option 4 then 4 📞 and they will be able to assist in looking at what deals they have available to you. 

Zoie

Hi Boogiemoog, by all means go ahead and do what Zoie P is suggesting, but don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. You'll walk from Lands end to John O'Groats quicker.