Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin complaint ignored

I've tried on five separate occasions to get Virgin to change my package to reflect the new contract THAT THEY CALLED ME TO UPGRADE TO and it hasn't been done. I'm still on my old package. I've spent over six hours on phonecalls, webchats, text, complaints e-form. I'm ignored by Virgin Media on Twitter. I'm told by customer service advisors that the issue will be resolved and I'll get a call back etc but it never happens. This is absolutely disgraceful behaviour and I'm at the point where I literally have no other avenue left. 

Does anyone know how I can escalate this so someone will take ownership of what is surely a very straightforward issue?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin complaint ignored

Hi LewissCharles,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Disappointing  to hear that you're having issues with your new package deal bundle price.

We fully understand the frustration caused especially when you have not had the correct deal added as agreed. As you have already spoken to our team we will take a look at you account to make sure the correct package has been added.

I will pop you over a private message, just click o the purple envelope to accept the chat and we can take a look at what is happening with this.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos