Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin changed my contract behind my back

I renewed my contract almost a year ago and agreed upon a new contract that was for 18 months at a set price (not including inflation).   

There was a problem at the beginning of this contract because even though it was supposed to be 18 months, it said 12 when Iogged in to view it.    After umpteen phone calls this was all sorted and it correctly said 18 as promised.      Today (almost 12 months later) I got a letter saying my "12" month contract is nearly over and there will be a price increase starting in March.     My contract was until September.   

OBVIOUSLY, SOME TIME DURING THE YEAR SOMEONE HAS CHANGED IT.

Can someone fix this please?   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin changed my contract behind my back

I suggest that what you got was a 12 month minimum contract period with a discount that lasts 18 months.

You will understand whether this is the case by reviewing all of your bills during this period.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looks like it.  But that wasn't discussed.   What's the increase in price for then?    There was already a price increase a few months back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That will be explained by looking at your contract and bills.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos