Menu
shazz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin changed my contract behind my back - again

Got a new contract on January 20th for 18 months -   First payment £39.50 then subsequent payments of £53.50 per month till 20th July 2022. 

The recent price increase of £3.50 was taken into consideration when discussing this deal and I was told the price on my contract was the final price and included that.  This was triple checked out and discussed before coming to the agreement.   I hope you have the recordings to check through.

Already the first payment of £39.50 has been changed  to £42.00 and the monthly payments (when I sign into virgin media and look at my account) are to be £57.00 as apposed to the £53.50 we agreed upon.

That's my first complaint. 

You can see by the title that similar has happened to me before.    I was given an 18 month contract on 12th February 2019 for a set monthly price of £42 per month.  However in that case I was told although the contract said 12 months at the top the agreement was definitely for 18 months and I was told the charge would be £42 per month for that duration   It ended however after 12 months and the price shot right up.    I've been paying the higher price ever since.

I have just found the copy of that contract on my PC which clearly says the agreed amount of £42 (barring any yearly inflation price increase) was to end on 12th August 2020 when the price would jump to £60 and not February.  I was overcharged for 6 months on that contract.

0 Kudos
shazz
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin changed my contract behind my back - again

Still waiting for someone at Virgin to fix problem with my new contract and calculate what I'm owed in refund for the old one.
0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin changed my contract behind my back - again

Hi shazz, 

Thank you for your post. 

Just to let you know - it's not an instant messenger over here and there can be delays in a response. I am sorry to hear about the situation with your contracts. I will send you over a private message to look into this. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos