Menu
MARKLG1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin breach of contact

I recently joined virgin and was offered 3 months free incentive. I checked my account to ensure everything was in order and realised that virgin didn't put the offer on my account. I also requested my contract to be sent over more than 10 times which hasn't happened. Every time I spoke to an agent they informed me that they will be sending it over but I still haven't received it. I am also unable to view my contract in my account

I called virgin to raise this issue and get it solved. On the first occasion, I was informed that agents changed my contract when I called and requested for my contract to be sent over to me. The virgin representative informed me that they had issued the 3 months offer on my account and everything had been sorted.

I checked my account and another payment had been added. I called back again, this time was informed I was upgraded to another bundle, which I never accepted or was informed, which increased my bill to over £140. The agent who I spoke to said she was going to talk to bundle team to get it resolved (AGAIN) I was left on hold for over an hour.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Surely this is breaching their terms in regards to being financial compliance.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin breach of contact

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, MARKLG1,

Apologies for the delayed response.  Our records indicate that this has already resolved by our phone teams. Let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
Corey C

0 Kudos