cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin bill still wrong...4th time now

SimonDC
On our wavelength

To the manager who I spoke to on a call back on 21st March via from DB on twitter, please get in touch, as this month's bill is still wrong despite him confirming the amount , and I'm getting sick and tired of it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glad to hear this Simon, apologies again for any inconvenience caused, if you have and further issues please do not hesitate top reach back out.

Regards

Paul. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

SimonDC
On our wavelength

C-1803221176

This is the complaint reference number from the email I received from the manager that dealt with the issue

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SimonDC,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear there's still some confusion regarding your bills. 

So I can take a closer look I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

SimonDC
On our wavelength

I'm awaiting a phone call from 'Dean ' today 

Kindly left a voicemail last Friday, said he would contact me today.

I would like to know when please, if someone can pass on this message. 

Regards Simon Clarke 

[MOD EDIT: Post merged to existing thread. Please keep to the same thread]

HI SimonDC,

Thank you for reaching back out, we are sorry to hear you still haven't received a promised call back, I can see we did inviter you into a private chat, so we can help further please return there and provide the requested information and we will be able to chase this up for you.

Regards

Paul.

SimonDC
On our wavelength

All sorted now hopefully, received the call and all the issue should now be resolved 👍

Glad to hear this Simon, apologies again for any inconvenience caused, if you have and further issues please do not hesitate top reach back out.

Regards

Paul. 

SimonDC
On our wavelength

I can't believe this...I need to speak to DEAN (MANAGER) Ispoke to at length recently, as my bill is STILL WRONG. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET HIS ATTENTION, I have emailed but no response and I certainly don't to go through another phone call trying to get through 

Hi there @SimonDC

I am so sorry to hear that this issue has continued for you. I have alerted Dean and they will reach out as soon as they are back on shift. 

Thank you.

Hello Ashleigh_C

Thank you very much