cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin account disconnected

Ironpicca
Joining in

Good morning 

iv just moved in my new home and I took my virgin account with moving home with me 

apparently without letting me know  my account is being changed and the old one is being disconnected 

how can I get my new account number ?

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The Virgin account is attached to the address, so when you move the old account is closed and a new one opened for the new address. The new account details should be in the contract email sent to you.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Ironpicca, thank you for reaching out.

Okay, so what would happen is you would get a new account number, even though you are keeping the same contact.

I can certainty help you out with this or you can go onto your emails and the new account number will on that.

Please let me know you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew 

I found the new account number , I spoke with the operator through the phone and I told me, was going to send the signal to activate the hub , but after 1 day still not working 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ironpicca,

I'm glad to hear you were able to locate the Account Number. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with Movers and their equipment activations, via our Forums. Can you please call the number that's come with your new equipment? 

If you don't have this, please call 0345 454 1111 and select Option 3 - Option 2 and one of the team can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ