cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Ultimate Volt Bundle Charged £35 activation fee & £45.14 exit fee by O2

vjkld
Dialled in

I have just received my first bill for the Ultimate Volt bundle and have been charged a £35 activation fee when I thought this would be credited as agreed also O2 have taken £45.14 from my account when I merged my previous O2 sim to the new one with the Ultimate Volt bundle. When I contacted O2 they said they wouldn’t charge me an exit fee for the old sim. I’ve spoken to O2 and they said they’d refund me. I’ve had no credit into my account though  even after chasing it up. Never had any problems renewing contract before since 2005. Will look for something less complicated next time.

3 REPLIES 3

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @vjkld

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear of the billing issues you have had. 

The £35 set up fee would be valid if you had any new equipment as part of the offer.

Were you advised by an agent that this would be waived?

With regards to O2, we unfortunately are unable to assist with any O2 concerns. If they have agreed a refund and you have since had a bill produced and this isn't showing, you would need to get back in touch please so they can advise further.

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for your reply I was told I would get a credit for the £35 activation fee. I got an extra box as part of the package but haven’t activated it thanks.

Thank you @vjkld

I will send you a private message now so I can get some further details from you securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide