cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media

CByer8-86
Joining in

Hi All,

Just signed up to Virgin Media a couple of weeks ago. It was a good deal with the added benefit of Netflix.

Can anyone help me get access to Netflix? Ive tried clicking on the link on the Virgin Media app and through the website but this link does not work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers,

9 REPLIES 9

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there CByer8-86,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Just to clarify you should've received an email regarding this, have you not received this?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi,

Ive not had anything as of yet (ive even checked junk). Surely something should have been sent out as Ive had my account a number of weeks now. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there.

Can I also ask, when was you installed?
Let us know,

Kain

Morning,

Ive had my Virgin account for 2 weeks. Surely if Im paying for a service with my package this should be included from day 1? Its not like I had to wait for sports or movie chanels.

Thanks, 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response again there. 

Just checking as sometimes i can take a week or so for the email to send.

To investigate this I've dropped you a PM.

Thanks,

Kain

Just to update anyone who may be reading this thread. I am still not sorted with this and going backwards and forwards with a Virgin customer service advisor confirming account details. The amount of information they are asking for is beyond belief!

Paying for a service which Im not actually getting. Not good Virgin 

Hi CByer8-86, 

Really sorry to hear that this is not resolved for you yet. I can see that you are already in an open conversation with my colleague discussing this privately. They will be able to assist your further. Please direct all your questions and concerns on your open private message so we are able to assist you quicker. Many Thanks.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Im wanting to share my experience with the customer service team with other customers using the community service. 

Trying to get hold of my Netflix login is beginning to be a hasle which doesnt seem worth it. 

My apoolgies that you have issues with you Netflix login CByer8-86. Hopefully my colleague will be able to get this resolved for you on the conversation you have opened on the thread. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley