Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media account online

Is there anyone on here who can really help with this very longstanding known issue of paying customers not being able to register for a My Virgin Media account?

All I am trying to do is open an account and the Virgin Media website can't handle this; when you fill out all the relevant details one can't proceed with the 'Continue' button.

I am already thinking of cancelling the contract by now (5 days in) and if necessary going to court to prove that this service what not up and running properly and working from day 1 and there is plenty of evidence on this forum of many, many other people with the known same issue venting their deep frustrations with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media account online

I would suggest to try using on a different device (recommend a computer) through the web browser and not from the app so you can complete the Captcha check. Make sure the email address is correct as it is a common error and the selected password meets the security criteria

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media account online

Yes, all that you suggest has been done several times over now with the same results... and still the same issue that many other people on here have experienced too... with seemingly no help from Virgin Media telephone staff.

What is the point of inviting someone in their emails to get a My Virgin Media account to be able to view their bills and check that everything is alright when you can't actually do this ? I am glad I have screenshot numerous replies on here from people with the same issues for future use if needed.

And if you do eventually get through to Virgin Media telephone staff on 150 they eventually just hang up on you as they know about this longstanding problem and can't take it. I'm glad that call was recorded too for further use.

0 Kudos