Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media account online

I am having issues signing up for Virgin Media account online. Whenever I fill out Account Holder`s last name, account number and area code, and click register, it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen.

My broadband and phone has been successfully installed and it`s running well but I am not able to register for My Virgin Media.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media account online

Hi
Try accessing the website https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index from a computer using the internet explorer browser

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media account online

I have tried both Firefox and Internet Explorer and the issue still exists with both i.e. when you try to progress and continue to get a account having filled out all your details and try clicking the 'continue' button it does not work.

I have tried over 10 times now and the same happens every time; and I see that many, many others have had the same issues for over 2 years now after doing a Google search of this problem.

It is as though Virgin Media don't want you to have an account and this has been made quite deliberate.

Does anyone know what this pathetic problem is and why can't Virgin Media get it finally fixed?

0 Kudos