Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Upgrades and Offers.

Hello, recently I been trying to change my virgin media boardband package, unfortunately I couldn't to to the fact that Virgin media doesn't let you do so, when ever I log in and navigate to the " My upgrades and Offers" tab on the virgin media website, it just says:

"Oops! Something went wrong."

For a bit of context, I'm trying to change my boardband package due to billing issues. yet nothing actually lets me do so.

I have tried the live chat with Terri Transfer bot but we went in full circles for straight 10 minutes leaving my problem unresolved. I also tried to contact someone through phone, and I been left on hold for at least 2 hours. Now I'm aware that most of the call centres were closed due to the current epidemic, but who knows how long I would have been waiting for if i were to not end the call.

Now it could be just me, but I feel like virgin media is trying to force you to pay for something that you can not afford anymore, or trying to force you in a situation were you are unable to get out of unless you cancel everything.

All I want to do is to change my package to a lower price, yet virgin media doesnt let you do so....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Upgrades and Offers.

the easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They will be able to upgrade you fully

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos