Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Refund

I requested a refund for my deceased mother's Virgin Media account nearly 2 months ago and haven't received anything yet.  How long does it take for Virgin Media to refund a deceased person's money and why do they like to hang on to a dead person's money for so long?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Refund

Hi Grumpytyke

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Condolences firstly from all at Virgin Media.

So I can assist further, can you advise is the refund for a cable account or a mobile account please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's for a cable account.  But I have also been trying to cancel my mobile phone contract which was used by my deceased mum and that I paid for on her behalf.  I have tried cancelling this too to no avail and I will not wait on the phone for hours to do this either.  So I need both sorting out - the refund for my mum's cable account and the mobile phone account cancelling.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll PM you now so we can look into this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos