Menu
JanelleL
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Offer Scam

Hi all,

I have contacted VM numerous time regarding my voucher that was part of my student offer. It has been months and I have been checking my email for emails from Edenred, the so-called trusted partner, BUT I have received nothing.

If VM continues to ignore and avoid giving the voucher that was promised, I will post on the student forums to let everyone know how much of a scam VM is. It's bloody annoying after numerous calls and email and nothing has been done. 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Offer Scam

Hi JanelleL

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the delayed reply and that you've not received your voucher. 

I can see from checking the system, that you've spoke to the team yesterday and we've done a chaser form to the back office team. Their SLA is 3 working days so do keep an eye on your emails

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
JanelleL
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I have been told via the phone that it will reach me latest by Tuesday. Based on the screenshots attached, I was supposed to be contacted and receive the voucher by Monday. According to you, I was supposed to get a response by today. It is now the end of the 3 working days. How long more are you guys going to drag this for? You mean Virgin Media is so incompetent that no one in the company is able to send ONE voucher out to the customer as promised in the contract for 3 months? AND Virgin Media still has the audacity to try and promote more offers to me when your customer service is absolute **bleep**, you wasted my time trying to reach someone for the past 3 months, and that you can't even fulfil a basic promo?! No one has called me back nor have I received my vouchers (I check my email EVERY DAY) even when I was promised >5 times that it would happen.

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 6.12.36 pm.pngScreenshot 2021-02-24 at 6.12.47 pm.pngScreenshot 2021-02-24 at 6.12.56 pm.png

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JanelleL,

Thanks for your continued patience with this Voucher issue, I am sorry its taking such a long and arduous time to get some clarity on the situation. 

I can see from the system that the team who deals with promotions has got back to us, they have said this voucher is originally from a price comparison site which you must have used to purchase our services through. Due to this we would not be the company to offer the voucher, and I am sorry for the confusion and incorrect information. 

Going forward in order to receive the vouchers you will need to contact the Price Comparison company you used to get our services, they will be able to help you further. 

Can I just ask what the voucher entailed please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
JanelleL
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

That is not true. I got the contract directly from the virgin media student ambassadors. 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JanelleL,

I am sorry that wasn't the answer you were hoping for, if you would like to create a complaint about this I can help with that. 

I have our complaints Code Of Practice for you to read so you have more information about this. 

Can I ask what the voucher entailed please so I can understand the whole situation better? 

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos