cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Hanged Up on Me the moment I wanted to end my contract

anglovesmile
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media Community,

What should I do when I was lied to by the sales person (for adding a referral code) and trying to cancel Virgin Media service but the customer service hanged up on me the moment I want to end my contract?

3 REPLIES 3

anglovesmile
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media Community,
What should I do when I was lied to by the sales person (for adding a referral code) and trying to cancel Virgin Media service but the customer service hanged up on me the moment I want to end my contract? This has happened twice already and I got transferred to multiple departments at least five times during the last ten days? Why does the customer service stop responding the moment I want to end the contract?

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @anglovesmile 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies that you have not had the best experience, this is not the type of service we aim to provide. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

anglovesmile
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media community, 

There is still yet no envelope. I have phone records proving that I have been on call with Virgin Media for more than an hour three times in the past ten days. This customer service is awful.