Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Disconnected without notice... chargeback/fraud team.

Hey all,

I've been having issues with virgin for a while now. last month when I paid my bill £128.50, and it came from my card twice (virgin took 2 payment's told me one was declined). I waited a week after speaking to them several times and nothing.

I then contacted my bank and they refunded one lot of the £128.50. Fast forward to friday 18th. My internet and tv disconnected. I phoned and was told i would get a call back from the fraud team. No phone call came, I phoned back up and was told that the fraud team have left a note saying chargebacks are not allowed at virgin media and have closed my account. this is a final decision and nobody can over turn.

I raised a complaint and the person took no information from me, refused to listen and just said they have closed my complaint thankyou. 

I don't know what to do now. I don't want to get broadband from elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Disconnected without notice... chargeback/fraud team.

Hi number333

Thanks for posting, unfortunately as your account has been disconnected and your complaint has been deadlocked we will be unable to assist you further. 

This has been a final decision on behalf of the company and we will not be able to offer you services again.

If you wish to escalate please follow the instructions on the letter you have received.

Kind regards jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Is that just a general from what i mentioned or did you actually look into my case?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately we would not look in to this any further for you. If you have been advised this is the final decision we will not re-instate your services.

Thanks Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes but my issue is, i have not even spoken to the team who made the decision, the person who i opened the complaint took no details.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You can give our team a call to discuss this further is you wish on 0345 454 1111 option 1.

Thanks Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

t's the sRe: Virgin Media Disconnected without notice... chargeback/fraud team.

That's the same number i've called and spoken to someone several times. they just tell me someone is going to call me back and they never phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: t's the sRe: Virgin Media Disconnected without notice... chargeback/fraud team.

As we have advised already, due to the decision made we will be unable to assist you further with this query. 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: t's the sRe: Virgin Media Disconnected without notice... chargeback/fraud team.

I just wanted to say thanks for the time you put into my account to resolve my issue.

I managed to get through to someone who actually looked at the details on the account and listened to the previous calls on the account, I'm now waiting for my account to be re-activated (within 24 hours)

Perhaps next time you shouldn't be to quick to blanket write a customer off?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi number333,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am really sorry this wasn't done earlier, please keep us informed how thing go.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused by the issues you have been having.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos