cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media Contract

Newhammer
On our wavelength

Having received the Ombudsman’s decision last week (VM have been using since beginning of this year) which upheld all my complaints against VM, I received their agent’s email and formal acceptance of the decision. 
As there were things included in the attachment that needed clarification I emailed the address in the letter, only to have my email bounce back. After checking everything and re typing it bounced again, so I googled the domain name and it is available for me to register! Do VM do this deliberately to frustrate customers?

Yesterday, I phoned VM chasing my 1 gig and Hub5 included in my ultimate volt renegotiated deal, a world tour of VM departments then proceeded to frustrate through, customer services, faults, orders and deliveries, O2 sales! Then back to VMobile!! To be disconnected. 
After another two attempts I got a UK rep who said he would revise contract and issue new hub and send a box for return of hub3. Phew.

But, then the revised contract arrived with the end date a month earlier than original and not in accordance with Ombudsman’s decision. 

Is this them deliberately being obtuse or are they just incompetent?

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Incompetence through and through.

Malice requires forethought, emotion, planning, and then thoughtful execution, and VM can't do any of those.  

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Newhammer thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've not had all your aspects of your CISAS resolution upheld on our side and for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R