Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Customer Service supposed to contact me 18th failed to do so

Was given a mobile number to contact customer support a couple of weeks ago. Finally got a  reply from them, the guy said he would need to get another part of the team to contact me the following day, 18th. Never heard from them. Never replied to any further texts. How hard can it be to leave this **bleep** show. Was supposed to end contract on the 8th. This was arranged before the lockdown.

Before a moderator tells me I should continue this on previous threads, lets just go through why.
The messages and notifications does not tell me there is a reply. If I click on the email notice I get a "Do not have required privileges" error message. I cant use the phone as its been disconnected, and I am NOT ringing your number on a mobile contract paying peak cost for 5+ hours to hopefully get to an operator who will just put me in another queue.

Ill be feked if I am paying another £140 for a service that's constantly letting me down and I have already ended. I bet if I answer one of your adverts to joining Virgin you will call me back pretty fast.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Customer Service supposed to contact me 18th failed to do so

Virgin won't call you. If you want to cancel then call them at 8am or write. Google for the address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Customer Service supposed to contact me 18th failed to do so

FOR THE [REMOVED] LOVVE OF MY SANITY CAN I NOT HAVE TO DEAL WIOTH THSI [REMOVED] STILL. I HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE been [REMOVED] CONTACTING THE USELESS.....

But I am not paying for a another 5 [REMOVED] hour wait on a mobile contract for something thats this [REMOVED] comapnies fault. And FYI, if they dont call, then why do I have a text msg from virgin saying EXACTLY [REMOVED] THAT. You useless [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos