Menu
Rich59
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Connect app

Virgin connect app not working properly. I need two boosters for rooms with poor signal but can never get to the page for ordering boosters (as promised). 

Also, I get a "Critical Error" message which tells me to contact the technical support - but can't find their number on the website and can't get through to VM anyway.

Can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Connect app

Hi Rich59,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to order boosters.

We aren't currently able to order boosters at the moment as we don't have any stock, we are looking at getting more by the end of January.

Kind regards

Paul.

Rich59
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Paul,

Thank you for your reply . Much appreciated.

When they are available, how do I order them and show that I genuinely need them, if the Connect app isn’t working?

Richard.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey Rich59, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this booster problem, you can just come back to us and we can order them for you once they are back in stock. 

As Paul mentioned we are hoping that will be at the end of January but this is an estimate, by all means come back to us for an update though 🙂

We can also look at your services on our side to see what issues you're having so we can help with that also. 

We're looking forward to helping you soon!

Megan_L

Rich59
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Megan,

Thank you for your helpful reply.

Richard.

0 Kudos