cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Changed My Contract - Now Ignoring Me

Murray1976
Joining in

Posting my complaint here in the vague hope of some resolution before I take it higher up.

In April I agreed a new Virgin Media contract at £38 per month. I later checked my contract details and it said £38 per month until July and then £40.50 per month - that's not what I agreed. I used the chat service to check and I was explicitly reassured that my contract is £38 per month for 18 months. I was wary enough through experience that I took photos of this promise.

When my contract went up in price I used the complaints form to raise the issue. It's not possible to attach photos to the form and when a reply came back to basically say, "no, your contract is correct at £40.50 per month" I was unable to reply and argue my point.

I've since spent three or four times on the phone to raise the issue. Each time I've been put on hold for an inordinate amount of time (once for over an hour) before being told "it's still being looked at". 

Today, I noticed that the issue has been "resolved" when no such thing has happened.

Please can someone finally deal with this issue.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Murray1976,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear of the issue you've been having with your billing and the complaints that you've raised.

There's not much I can advise here over the public forum, but I will be happy to send you a private message in order to assist you further.

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide