Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Viewing on-line bill - can't do it!!

I just got my monthly bill in expecting it to be around £50 - and its up around the £61 mark.  We cut our subscription to the bone at the beginning of the year as money is beyond tight for us so I went to view the bill online to see why it had jumped.  To my extreme annoyance I got a screen saying it wasn't possible for Virgin Media National customers to view their bill online due to the move to Talk-Talk.

What the hell is this "Move to Talk-Talk" - first I've heard of it???
Why put a link in the e-mail saying "view this bill" if it is not possible to do so?

Right now I am sorely tempted to cancel my subscription to your services and go else where!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Viewing on-line bill - can't do it!!

to check is your broadband via cable or telephone line?, since virgin.net was bought/transferred to talktalk in about 2015

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi RangerNeil,

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the confusion relating your sign in details for the My Virgin Media account.

Please click here for resetting your online account details so you can sign in and view the bill 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ours is via cable - has been for donkeys years.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the link John - I am at a loss to understand how changing my password will affect this though???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Morning Neil,

So I can assist further, do you log in via the website, or via the link on your email?

As the ebilling address to notify you of the bill could be different to your log in email address if that makes sense?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I've tried both ways..  The broadband billing comes to my "ntlworld" account and I log-on using that if that makes any difference?  My virgin.net one is for dial-up  from way back before broadband was available

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi RangerNeil, 

Thanks for getting back to us, 

I'd like to take a closer look at the account, so I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you and clear security 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos