Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Very high latest bill

Hi, my first year deal ended recently and I reduced my bill from £85 per month to £33 a month . But my latest bill is £145 how can this be. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very high latest bill

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue as the OP but eye-wateringly much higher. I have been trying all day to get hold of someone, only to end up where I started, and get the option of Terri Bot on web chat, who only knows 'I am new just learning' on everything and a again it just takes you back to the beginning. Very quick to hike up the bills, but impossible to get in touch with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've tried messaging 5 times, I just keep getting cut off without speaking to an advisor!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've tried messaging 6 times, I just keep getting cut off without speaking to an advisor!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yep it just goes round in circles.......I can't even change my bundle or any part of it.....it's a Bot on the live messaging/chat .....wont get anywhere anytime soon 😞
0 Kudos