Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Vergin Media Contract upgrade Covid19

Dear All,

My Virgin Media contract got expired last month and due for renew from last month. There is no way I am able to contact customer service from last 45 days. After a long wait the call gets disconnected. 

My monthly bill is now just double to £87.50 from 45.00

My Virgin Media online account doesn't allow me to change the services, even there are no new deals to select, when my contract has already ended. There is no email address to contact them or chat support.  

Please let me know how can I contact them to terminate my services.

Best regards 

Madhur 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vergin Media Contract upgrade Covid19

The same way as you previously did and be patient. I’ve just responded on another thread to someone who got through twice and wasn’t happy that they turned down the offer given in the first call that wasn’t there the second time.

Also, consider what a great deal/discount you’ve had over the past year and that you are now being asked to pay the standard price.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't mind going the same way. 

(what a great deal/discount you’ve had over the past year and that you are now being asked to pay the standard price.) 

If Virgin Media is not able to respond the help desk calls, there should be other ways for the customer to contact them (Email or Chat Support). They are just ripping the customer by saying £87.50 is a standard cost for the basic contract which includes (M100 Fibre Broadband , Basic TV without any paid channels and Landline).

There is no customer support if the customer wants to terminate the contract.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You are not being ripped off, you are paying the standard price for your package. 

As for customer support, it's still there, it's just busy, for very obvious reasons.

0 Kudos