Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Venting a bit! VM Marketing/Customer Service

*Sigh* My wife and I are no longer watching any TV aside from a few things on iPlayer occasionally. So we decided to cancel our TV subscription mid last month. Now I can understand ONE followup call to try and persuade us to stay.

So far we have had 5 or 6 marketing calls offering us discounts to keep the service, today it was offer us an upgraded box free of charge. We aren't watching TV anymore!!!!! What does it take to get through to people! ARGH!!!

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Venting a bit! VM Marketing/Customer Service

Hi Mark,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry that you've been driven to a rant, we certainly don't want our teams to be the cause of any frustration.

I wouldn't usually expect you to receive this many calls regarding your service, so it does strike me as a little bizarre. I'm wondering whether your response wasn't correctly noted, I'll be sure to feed this back for you.

You can update your marketing preferences any time by logging in to your account http://virg.in/updateprefs.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rachel.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all 🙂 Do give us a shout if you have any further queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rachael,

Just a quick suggestion, split out the marketing preferences to the different channels.  I wouldn't mind getting marketing emails, but don't want phone calls. Currently it's an all or nothing proposition.

Regards

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark,

We have previously had this feedback, and I must admit I agree with you. This has been fed back before, but I'll be sure to pass on your comments. Much appreciated, thank you.

Rachael

0 Kudos