Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VM ?

What has happened to VM customer service lately. Below is a complain I sent to customer service, but I sent message of complaint before and haven't had a reply, so maybe this will liven them up a bit.

The VM hub installed stopped working so had to have a replacement sent. I had to set it up myself ( see complaint further on) and 2 out 3 Tivo6 boxes worked OK straight away, but when I tried to record a programme on the third box a couple of weeks later the TV guide for all channels were showing "This Tivo6 box has no programme information about upcoming shows and movies" so I telephoned on Saturday 24/10 and the gentleman I spoke did some tests and said he had done a few tweak's and it would take about 4 hours to load and it would be OK. It wasn't OK and so I phoned again on Monday 26/10 and spoke to a lady and after a lot of frustrating advice trying various things which didn't work I was told I needed a booster, but the Tivo box had worked OK for years without a booster so why did I need one now, especially at £36 a year. I wasn't happy and asked to speak to a manager and was told a manager would contact me in 1 to 2 hours. No manager called so phoned again Wednesday 28/10 and spoke to a man named Ron and asked to speak to a manager, but as  usual I had to explain everything once again. Ron was a real wind up merchant who kept butting in and not listening to what I was saying and just kept saying I needed a booster and that they weren't fee. I explained many times that I didn't need a booster as the box had worked OK before the new hub was installed but he just kept on and on saying the same things and not listening. Even after I told him that I had actually got the TV guide up and running OK myself after patiently trying various things in the setting menu, he kept on about boosters and that they weren't free which really made me very angry and I eventually ended the call as it was causing me a lot of stress. I am not happy with VM, or some of their customer service staff lately, who seem to be trained to wind customers up and also tell lies. If someone is actually interested in complaints then please have a listen to my VM telephone recording over the last few weeks if they are actually recorded and see the lies VM staff have told regarding managers getting back to and worst of all, "that an engineer will call between 8am and 12pm on Saturday 10/10". No engineer called but the replacement hub arrived by courier. I phoned to complain about no show engineer but was told I had to install the hub myself and after much discussion the lady  said "plug in connections and I will call back in 10 minutes and talk you through the installation. No call came so more customer service lies. VM customer service WHAT A JOKE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM ?

Hi Flip72,

I am sorry to hear this, and that this is the way you have been treated I can investigate this for you and take over your complaint I will pop you over a private message asking for some details just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos