Menu
NABBASVM
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM contact email

Hi,

I am an ex-customer but have been charged twice for my last bill earlier this year. I cannot currently make calls to the CS and cannot find any other way to get in touch with them since I cannot login with my previous account anymore to submit an online form or live chat.

Is there an email i can use ?

Best,

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM contact email

No. VM have no public facing e-mail service for enquiries.

Try this:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Or write to:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Of course what you should have done if the second payment was taken from your bank account by the direct debit was to have spoken to your bank and told them it was taken in error and you want a refund. That would have been the end of the matter. Depending on how long ago it was you might still be able to persuade your bank to do a charge back for an unauthorised direct debit transaction. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
NABBASVM
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.

The issue is that I paid last 2 bills over the phone since the DD wasn't working for some reason for the month before last. I called VM when the last bill got charged via DD and was told it was normal (automatic charge) and should be refunded in the next few days, but never happened (forgot to track it).

Guess I'll have to wait a little or borrow a phone later today.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi NABBASVM, thanks for your post. 

Sorry to hear about the problems with your final bill.As Howard advised above there isn't an email address we can provide for this I'm afraid

Due to the circumstances though I'd like to take a look and see if it's something we can help sort out from here. Please keep an eye out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me with the requested info when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos