Menu
andrews123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM account impacts credit file

Hello all,

I have a feeling that VM are impacting my credit file quite seriously. Since signing up for a VM account my credit score dropped 200 points and I can’t identify any other reason why this would be the case as no other changes occurred at that time. 

VM are reporting a balance to credit agencies each month despite me paying my bill on time every month. No other communications provider does this and I can’t get in touch with VM to get this sorted. It’s a farce. Phone lines aren’t open and the chat keeps disconnecting. When I’m connected long enough I am told there’s nothing wrong on their end. 

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM account impacts credit file

Have you confirmed this feeling with the credit reference agency involved?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM account impacts credit file

Hi andrews123,

Welcome to the Community Forums, it's nice to have you onboard.

I'm very sorry for our delayed response and to hear that there's been an issue with your credit score since joining us. I hope that you have been able to get to the bottom of this since posting, however if not, the best team to speak to would be our credit file amendments team. They can be contacted at creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk.

Hope that helps - let us know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos