cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Upgrade Issue

philrm
Tuning in

Hi

My contract has come to an end, and about 2-3 weeks ago I signed into my account online and chose an upgrade from my current M350 to M500. I immediately received 2 emails - one with pre-contract documents and one "Let's Lock it In" email with a link to approve the order. I approved the order and waited.

I didn't receive any confirmation, and logging into my account still showed me on the same M350 package, with no indication of any upgrade. So I waited another week or so, still nothing happened. So I went back into my online account and ran through the upgrade again. Again I got the 2 emails - pre-contract documents and a link to approve the order. So I approved the order again. This was on the 8th July and still nothing has changed and I have had no confirmation.

So I'm trying to work out what my status is at the moment - have I been upgraded, if so when will I be notified or see any changes in my account? Or has it not worked at all?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @philrm, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @philrm thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any confusion around your package.  I would love to take a closer look on your behalf, so that I can offer you clarification.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi philrm

To enable me to look into your issue further please look out for my private message.

Regards

Lee

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @philrm, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

Thank you for your help Lee_R. Yes, received confirmation this morning and the new package is now showing on my account, so thank you for sorting it for me.