Menu
Rising star
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM Customer service tell me there is no M600 plan

Hello, I wonder if anyone from VM can help, I have checked online and it tells me that I can get the M600 plan with a free upgrade on my Ommph package, I could upgrade it online but the link has never worked ever for me, always comes up contact VM, but anyway, did a text chat with a VM support chap who said that its was not available, contradicting VM's web site, so I called India and the chap there was adamant that there was no such thing called an M600 plan/tier (is this the best VM have?), he had not a clue.

But anyway, screen shot time, as you can see from VM's web site your customer services in India need training, or you need to take off the incorrect information from your website, as its misleading, and I am sure the ASA would like to see it changed.

Website wrong?Website wrong?The new bitThe new bitIs this wrong?Is this wrong?

So if you can, if the information is correct on your website, be a good chap (chapet) and do the free upgrade.

Kind Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you 🙂
0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: VM Customer service tell me there is no M600 plan

Hi Bartman007,

I'm afraid there isn't an M600 package.

At the moment the only way to get that is speed is if you are on the Ultimate Oomph bundle. 

Customers on the Ultimate Oomph bundle are being given a free speed upgrade to M600 between now and March 31st 2021.

bundles/ultimate-oomph-bundle 

From further down that page under the Broadband heading

Got a need for speed? We’ve got you covered

We’re always working our socks off to help keep you connected with the very best of our ultrafast broadband speeds – that’s why we'll soon be giving all new and existing Ultimate Oomph customers a cheeky broadband boost from M500 Fibre Broadband to M600. We’re aiming to automatically boost your speeds at no extra cost by 31st March 2021, but we hope to have most of our Ultimate Oomph customers upgraded earlier. We’ll be in touch to let you know when your upgrade’s complete. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy everything the Ultimate Oomph bundle has to offer!

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, sometimes information can be so misleading, so the first image that states that its here for my connection is wrong?.

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you 🙂
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not sure why this is an issue.  If you can see any difference between 500 and 600 Mbps in daily use I'll be * surprised.

* Insert the expletive of your choice here.  I've worked in the motor industry, and my choice of expletive can strip paint off metal.  But when final inspection complain, the paint shop will always insist that it was BIW's fault....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos