Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

VIRGIN MEDIA CONTRACT RENEWAL

Hi, looking for abit of advice. My contract is coming to an end and I have renewed and got a price that I am pleased with. The only problem is, I have just received an email from Virgin Media saying that my contract is up for renewal and if I stay as I am I will be charged more. I have already renewed the contract and like I say got it alot cheaper. I had to stay on the phone for nearly 3 quarters of an hour to get the renewal done! Surely I don't need to ring again and go through the same process. I was thinking maybe that email was sent out by mistake? Would appreciate any help offered! Thanks! 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: VIRGIN MEDIA CONTRACT RENEWAL

I suspect the second email you received was probably automated, and as long as you've received confirmation of your "new" price, that should stick.I

It's easy enough to check - if you login to your "myVirgin Media" online account. and there's an option under "My package" to "check your contract details". Whatever is the most recent in there, should be your current bundle.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos