cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT receipt

Purnima04
Tuning in

Hi team,

I am in need of vat invoices for my account for the last 4 months and then moving onwards.

10 REPLIES 10

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Purnima04, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly get this set up for you. We will need to confirm some information with you though so I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Purnima04, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message and for passing data protection. 

I have made the changes for you now to ensure you get VAT receipts sent from next month onwards. Just to let you know, the VAT receipts will come separately from your standard monthly bill, during the first week of every month and will always be sent through the post in a paper format. 

For the previous VAT receipts you've requested, I’ve raised a request to get you copies of those VAT receipts. You should receive those copies within the next 7 - 10 days. 

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to come back to me here. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

Request you to send me the VAT receipts for the past 3 months. Also, could I continue to receive them in future please?

Let me know if you need any information from my side.

Hi @Purnima04,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

From the previous posts in this thread with my colleague, and from what you've implied in your recent post, have you not been receiving VAT receipts for your billing since you last spoke with us about this here?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

As mentioned in my message, I haven't received VAT receipts from November 2022.

Hi @Purnima04,

Thank you for clarifying. Don't post the number publicly here if you have one, but can you confirm if you have a VAT Registration Number?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Yes, previously shared with your colleague.

Hello Purnima04.

Thanks for clarifying that.

I will take a look at this now for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Done.