cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT invoices

MHC
Joining in

Hi,

I'd like to receive VAT invoices, ideally starting with my July 2023 bill. Can you please assist?

Thanks,

Mark

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello, MHC.
Welcome to the VM community and thanks for your first post on our help forums, great to have you on board with us! 🙂

We'd love to assist with your VAT invoice request, to do this we'll need to share more details so I'll message you privately soon to share those. 

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have called up 4 times to request VAT invoices over 3 weeks, and have provided my vat number and STILL have not received them. I have since cancelled my virgin account and cannot now login online either but I was promised I would receive an email with the invoices backdated to last Feb and still nothing! I have wasted hours and hours on the phone and live chat to sort this. What sort of company just refuses to send tax invoices?????

Hi there @llwhite1992 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I have responded to you on another thread that you have posted to so please do refer back there and I'll be more than happy to continue assisting.