Menu
VMuser2021
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VAT invoices, still not getting them

Ive requested VAT invoices twice now from customer services, given them my VAT number and been told twice that I will get them in the post within 7 days. I have been dealing with this for over 6 weeks now and still no invoices have been sent despite what VM system says. Why can't I have them sent by email? They are obviously not gettting to me by post. Are they being sent from the Phillipines? 

Why does VM media not have a simple solution to this like Virgin Mobile does? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT invoices, still not getting them

Hi @VMuser2021

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your VAT invoice requests. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received them now. They usually take two weeks to be printed and sent out, unfortunately we can only send them out as paper copies. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I'd be happy to re-order them from here for you, we can go upto 4 years back. Then going forward we can send out a monthly receipt for you.

If you wish for me to action this please let me know.

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos
VMuser2021
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

To be honest I don't trust that you will send them to me.

1. You say two weeks when your collegues both said 7 days.

2. This would be the third time I am requesting them, how would you re-ordering them by post be any different to the previous 2 requests?

Your system is flawed and I can not believe you can' t send then by email. 

Escalate this to a manager please.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me @VMuser2021, I'm really sorry to hear that you do not trust me to action this for you.

I have taken a look at your account and can see you have raised a complaint regarding this. I will send you a private message now to confirm some details so that we can get to the bottom of this.

We cannot send them by email due to security reasons, I apologies for the inconvenience.

Many thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
VMuser2021
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I want to talk to a manager. I have made this request 4 times on different occasions and been told a manger will contact me. This has not happened. No one has contacted me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
VMuser2021
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Escalate complaint to a manager

After 6 weeks Virgin Media has proved it is lacking in basic customer service.

I have requested to escalate my issue to a manger 4 times and have been told, no one is available, I will get a call back or some lame excuse that it is not possible. 

If I make a direct request to talk to a manager because I believe that my issue is not being resolved, that is requirement as per VM complaints procedure.

Virgin Media have not fufilled this basic procedure. Absolutley disgusting. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos