cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices

KeithK2
Joining in

Hi

Is anyone able to help me get VAT receipt downloads for my Services ?
I've been trying with CS for months now and despite assurances it is "fixed" they still do not appear ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KeithK2 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are having VAT issues. I have done a system check and see you spoke to the team this morning. They have made all relevant changes for you to receive them going forward. My apologies again for any previous poor experience.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KeithK2 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are having VAT issues. I have done a system check and see you spoke to the team this morning. They have made all relevant changes for you to receive them going forward. My apologies again for any previous poor experience.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello John , despite your assurances I am still not receiving VAT invoices could you please advise what I need to do to get this sorted out ?

Its almost 9 months now since I started requesting this through CS and still no resolution 

Thank you 

Hi @KeithK2 

Sorry to hear you have still not got your VAT invoices. To best look into this, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs