cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoices

ashbryant
Joining in

Hi,

I need to get hold of VAT invoices every month for tax purposes. The ones in the 'My account' area I can download, say at the top "this is not a tax invoice".  I've tried calling a number of times and even shown this thread https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/VAT-Invoice/td-p/4095286 the support team, but they have said that they are unable to do anything to help me and said that I should raise it here, as (and I hope) someone will be able to fix it for me.

So please can someone help me with past invoices I need and a way of me getting one each month going forward too?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ashbryant.

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that you have been unable to get the tax invoice while calling us!

I would love to help you with this, we would need to speak in private so I can get the relevant information from you.

Please look out for a purple envelope at the top of the page and I will speak to you from there 🙂

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @ashbryant.

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that you have been unable to get the tax invoice while calling us!

I would love to help you with this, we would need to speak in private so I can get the relevant information from you.

Please look out for a purple envelope at the top of the page and I will speak to you from there 🙂

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide