Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VAT Invoices - AGAIN

I see this has been asked a number of time, though the solution is essentially this community's best kept secret, it would seem.

I need to get VAT invoices for my service, to which I know I am entitled to by law as I am VAT registered, regardless of service being residential (Regulation 13 of the VAT Regulations 1995, if anyone is interested). But trying to get invoices out of Customer Service is like drawing blood out of a stone, an impossible task so far. 

Can anyone suggest any different solution before I escalate this to a complaint and go through all that circus?  I did it with my previous provider, but there must be a simpler solution, surely.

I don't get it, with Virgin mobile, at least until I changed provider late last year, you used to have the option online to just print your VAT invoice, what can be so difficult about doing the same for broadband accounts, God only knows.

Thanks in advance

Mario A.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: VAT Invoices - AGAIN

Hi there @marioangel

Sorry that you're having issues with this - it's a very simple change we make to your account and if you require any past VAT receipts, we fill out a form for you.  Any of our Customer Care agents should be able to do this for you. 

We can only provide VAT receipts going back 4 years if you need any past ones producing. 

All we would need for past receipts is your VAT number

Remember a VAT receipt will give you a view of VAT charged against your Virgin Media services for tax purposes only, but wouldn’t give you a breakdown of your service charges. For a breakdown of service charges, you can view your bills online up to a 14 month period, or we can send you a paper copy. 

I will be more than happy to assist you with this via Private Message so we can go through security with you 🙂 Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am new on here and had assumed, perhaps stupidly that I may be notified when someone replied, so only just saw your reply. That leaves me with the question "How do I PM you?" I will now go away and try to find out how to do that. Dumb me, I know. 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry about that @marioangel!

I can see that you have now found my message and have replied - I have in turn replied to you and actioned your request for you 🙂 

Hope that's all ok - please do not hesitate to pop back if you need anything further

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

further to the previous discussions on this by other members you seem to be the person to help?, can you please activate my account for VAT invoices?  I need invoices since we started in September 2019 if possible please?

Kind regards

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi madgepie, we would be able to process this do you have a vat number? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

great!  My VAT number is 236056910

Cheers

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi madgepie, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

We can definitely help you with this but I will just need to grab a few details via private message if that's okay?

I will pop you a message over now and this will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos