cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

erkithebear
Tuning in

Good morning, I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for the past 4 weeks to get a VAT invoice. I've been receiving these for years and then on Dec 22, they stopped.

My husband has phoned customer service 4 times and in each instance, they keep sending E-billing. Have raised a complaint, and did the same thing.

What do we need to do to get a VAT invoice with a full breakdown of our services each month and also get back-dated invoices for Jan 23 and now Feb 23?

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @erkithebear thanks for your post here, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here surrounding VAT receipts.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

erkithebear
Tuning in

Good afternoon, 

It was going so well. I had received 3 months of back dated VAT invoices (Dec to Feb), but again it looks like March is missing. I did however receive a paper copy of my normal bill, which I haven't asked for and can't decided if I'm being charged for. 

So, three questions.

1. Can paper VAT invoices again be re-introduced and sent to my address monthly - including the March invoice
  2. Can paper bill be cancelled
  3. Is the £1.75 paper bill charge for the VAT invoice (that I'm struggling to receive) or is it for the paper bill (that I don't require)?

Thank you in advance, 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @erkithebear 👋,

Thank you for your reply You may not have received your March VAT receipt as the bill may not have been generated.

You can cancel your paper bills 👉 here.

You are not charged for VAT receipts. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Zoie

Ok, thank you