cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT Invoice

Toedewet
Joining in

Hi all

Could anybody assist me to get VAT invoices from my account, I have been on the website now for an hour....and on the phone and got cut off even though the lady I spoke with didn't have a clue what to do, I can't even access previous bills never mind download one....I am now losing the will to live as always when you have to contact Virgin Media.

Any assistance would be appreciated very much

119 REPLIES 119

Turak64
On our wavelength

I work with someone who was able to get a breakdown and it was via the VAT invoice. It really shouldn't be this difficult to get such a basic piece of info!

Hi @Turak64, thanks for your message.

It's not to our knowledge that we provide a breakdown of individual costs per service - this isn't something that we do at Virgin Media as both @newapollo and Nathan have mentioned.

We can only provide VAT receipts too if you provide a VAT number so I appreciate this leaves you in a tricky position.

Is there a particular reason that you require an individual breakdown of the costs, as this isn't something that we have due to the fact there may be discounts tied to your bundle impacting the costs?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Turak64
On our wavelength

I need to for expense purposes.

It really is needed for expense purposes and VAT purposes.

HMRC don't like allowing VAT reclaims for SKY sports for example, but they're happy to accept that home broadband can be a business expense.

Hoping Virgin Media can listen to this, and take a chance and provide an itemised bill - where it is clear what is phone line what is broadband (Both of which HMRC accept as business expenses) and Sky sports, Sky Movies etc, which HMRC would reject.

Current lack of itemisation leaves me vulnerable if it is ever challenged, so really appreciated if Virgin Media could move on this.

Thanks

Hi @Turak64, thanks a lot for your post - I understand.

As previously stated, unless you have a VAT number then we cannot backdate VAT receipts unfortunately.

We can look at adding them going forwards, but I'm unsure if these are the bills you're referring to - please let me know if you'd like me to look into this further and I'll pop you a PM to request further details.
Many thanks

Tom_W

Turak64
On our wavelength

Same with the post from ei3014, I just need an itemised bill. It really shouldn't be this difficult!

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I apologise you feel that way - but what the previous agents have provided that we're unable to give an itemised bill is the correct information. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Turak64
On our wavelength

missing the point here, this is something Virgin should provide, look at everyone else who's requested this. It's not really asking for much now is It?

Hi,

I need last financial year's (Apr'21 to Apr'22) VAT invoices. I would also like to keep getting these monthly from now on.

I have a VAT number that I can share in PM.

Could you please help me with these?

Good Morning @sevgigokcek, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn