Menu
woolvenmd
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

V6 upgarding and Few questions add

Hi

WHY do I have to call you as need upgrading V6 you all KNEW that I am Deaf. wow!

but There is a few questions I need to ask at the same time:- 

1 i got the letter from you by saying need upgrading new V6 box :- How / when?

(see notes below)

I went to store and ask those, they recommend me to online nso I am using this forma as I know this is the best communicate between us 

2: WIFI password changed please

3 Where do I ask to remove "V++" and "TVIO" and "Hd", if so how much will it remove before I decide to remove! so I need to know how much Please

Thank you

Hello Mark,

Yippee! You’re just a few steps away from getting a free upgrade to our V6 box.
Call now to upgrade your TV box
As you have more than two Virgin TV boxes, you can’t get your TV box upgrade through our website. Instead, just give us a quick call and we’ll get things sorted.
Call us on 150 from your Virgin Media phone, or 0345 454 1111* from any phone to speak to our friendly team.
*For call costs to our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit www.virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks may vary. Lines are open 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 upgarding and Few questions add

Hi woolvenmd

I appreciate you letting us know about your specific circumstances,

Thank you for your post.

For us to support further I have popped a PM to you.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos